Friday, February 28, 2014

Germany facts.

  Hello My name is Emily and I am going to tell you about germany . First I am going to tell you about the germany valley is one of the history in germany valley is 10 miles long German valley is a place where there is rolling grass hills and mountains and forest with animals and trees and rivers. Now I am going to tell you about the animals in germany there are badgers fat dormouse and harbor seal.
Some of these traditions is when christmas comes they light candles all over germany there traditions are passed over for many generations. Now I am going to tell you about people in germany many people in germany speak english germany is a beautiful country.  Now I am going to tell you about  some of germany's inventions. They  invented gummie bears the airbag and the recorder. Thats all I have to tell you bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment